? ??????????????Loving Embrace? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 3153 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spacey Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 10676 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Love takes time...

GOD know's what's best for us..
GOD know's who is the real person to be loved,,
GOD know's where to stop and to continue loving..
GOD has it's reason for giving us a person to love..
GOD gave us happiness when he brought us a person to love..
GOD gave us pain when he get back the person we love..

EVERYTHING HAS A REASON...

GOD know's everything..

and GOD is the only one that will give a pure love for us...

If this isn't love...

Emote pics..

12/28/2007

My broken heart..

Did anybody knoe how 2 fix my broken heart?..



If u know how 2 fix it plz try. I knoe its not easy to fix it coz how many times did my heart got broken into pieces but still im trying but until now i can't really fix it. I see the person that can help me to fix my broken heart but i dont knoe if he's willing to help me co'z maybe he's fixing anoder broken heart or he's holding anoder heart and he's afraid 2 break it coz he promise that he will not break the heart he's holding ryt now...


I knoe nobody can fix my broken heart coz i might hurt them. How could i fix my own heart if everyday of my life there's a reason y it get's broken...


How could it be,...

Day goes by..

I didn't notice dat im fallin...

Fallin deeply inlove w/ u...

But it can't be..

It can't be coz i knoe

deep inside me it's hard..

Hard 2 luv u b'coz u love somebody else...

Somebody else that i can't beat..

I knoe I nid 2 stop diz..

But how could I...

When everytym I am w/ u

Ur so swit..

And dat makes me fol for u..

Help me!!

Help me not 2 cotinue diz..

Stop doz stupid things ur doing..

Stop communicating w/ me..

Stop being swit..

I know it will hurt me alot

and I knoe u will fil d same way 2

coz I am ur friend ONLY A FRIEND...

But diz is the only thing dat can help me

To stop fallin for u...T_T


6 comments:

Gerald Tipones said...

emo girl

miemie said...

wahahahahaha!

jhaye vhie said...

emo kpa rin...haha....bsa m bgo qng post.

miemie said...

ahahahaha..mdjo poh...
hmm ito bababshn koh na poh ahahaha//

Anonymous said...

tnx 4 leting me visit ur blog..bilib ako sau galing mo talaga.computer adict ka cguro noh!hehehe...

miemie said...

wahehe jess nde poh tsk2...mdjo lang ahahaha...

My 20th Birthday..

Zodiac Sign...


I got my Zodiac from 123mycodes.com

Multiply