? ??????????????Loving Embrace? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 3153 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spacey Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 10676 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Love takes time...

GOD know's what's best for us..
GOD know's who is the real person to be loved,,
GOD know's where to stop and to continue loving..
GOD has it's reason for giving us a person to love..
GOD gave us happiness when he brought us a person to love..
GOD gave us pain when he get back the person we love..

EVERYTHING HAS A REASON...

GOD know's everything..

and GOD is the only one that will give a pure love for us...

If this isn't love...

Emote pics..

12/27/2007

Its me..



It's me,Im just being me...

For doz hu hate me im sorry coz i can't do anything about myself..

I can't change myself..

I can't change the real me..

I can't change my culture..

I can't change the person behind this picture...

Im sorry....

For doz hu like me thank you coz even many people hate me ur still der...

I can promise that i will always be myself..

I can promise i will be always hir..

I can promise u can lean on me...

I can promise that i will treasure u as my friend...

I can promise that i will never leave u...

For doz hu want's 2 be my BF sorry and thank u....

I can't be ur GF but I can be ur frend..

I can't be the girl u want 2 but I can be the girl as ur frend...

This is me,this is the real me im sorry and thank you...

0 comments:

My 20th Birthday..

Zodiac Sign...


I got my Zodiac from 123mycodes.com

Multiply